We are opening our stores in anticipation of the lifting of the lockdown on Wednesday 25th November.
We will open for Call & Collect or Delivery on the 25th, and as soon as the lockdown is lifted we will open our stores for you to shop as normal, though of course adhering to COVID-19 safe guidelines.
Call & Collect is very straightforward and offers you the chance to stock up safely in preparation for your re-opening.
Please follow these simple steps:-
- Call the store with your order. We will take payment at the time of order (if that is possible)
- The store will advise a suitable time for you to collect your order
- Come by the store to collect your order (and make payment if necessary) at or after the time agreed. Store opening hours are as normal.
- If you prefer, please email the store with your order - find your store and the email address here. The store will be in touch soon after to advise of the cost and a collection time.
- If you would prefer, we can offer our normal delivery service if you telephone it in.
- Please do wear a mask to make your collection.
We really look forward to seeing you soon and wish you all success in your re-opening.
We are open to every professional hairdresser, beauty therapist, barber and nail technician in the UK. Freelance hairdressers and beauty therapists, hair and beauty salons, salon chains and spas are all welcome.
Our national presence comes from our 31 experienced store teams providing both an in-store and delivered business service that other companies can only aspire to. Your local store is the hub which serves the customer base; taking, picking, packing and delivering orders, and liaising with the Account Manager and Regional Manager to keep everything running smoothly.
We are a trade-only business, so you will need to register with us to shop in-store or online. To register with us in-store, you will need to bring your Liability Insurance or Training Certificate with you, which we will take a copy of for our files. You will then need to fill out a simple Customer Registration Form and you will be given your Aston and Fincher trade card. Please bring this with you each time you shop. If you wish to purchase online, click here to complete the online registration form.
It is well worth visiting your local Aston & Fincher. Our stores are inviting, friendly environments with free on-site parking. You can look at, pick up, feel and smell the products, and our knowledgeable staff are on hand to help with any queries you may have. Click here to find your nearest Aston & Fincher store.
Visit any of our stores and there’s a depth of knowledge and ability to understand your needs, that only a true service culture which has been developed and refined over many years can offer. That makes a big difference!
Click + Collect from your local store
Free Click + Collect applies to baskets with a value of £25+ ex VAT. It excludes furniture or exceptional items; we will contact you in these cases.
- Add items to your basket
- View your basket
- Proceed to the checkout (either by logging in or by signing up)
- Select the 'Click + Collect from Your local Aston & Fincher Store' option. Please note that if items in your basket are not eligible for the Click and Collect Service you will not be offered this as a delivery option)
- Select the required store location from the drop down list
- Click on next
- If applicable enter your promotional code
- Proceed to payment
Following payment, you will receive an on screen payment confirmation message followed by an email order acknowledgement. Your goods will be available for collection 3 working days after placing your order. When you collect from store, please present either a printed or mobile version of your order acknowledgement.
Orders must be collected within 7 working days of receiving your order confirmation email. After 7 working days uncollected orders will be returned to our warehouse and a refund will be applied to your method of payment.